Skip to main content
Further information about resources for faculty/academic appointees with disabilities and accessible services
- Disability Management Services: Disability Management Services provides services mandated by federal and state laws; UC Policies and Procedures to faculty and staff with disabilities.
- Academic Affairs: Serves as the central personnel office for all academic employees of UC Davis.
- Ergonomics Department: Housed within Occupational Health Services, the Ergonomics Office seeks to address and remediate work-related repetitive motion injury (RMI) caused by a repetitive job, process, or operation.
- California Lighting Technology Center: A not-for-profit research, development and demonstration facility dedicated to accelerating the development and commercialization of next-generation, energy-efficient lighting and daylighting technologies.
- Mobility Assistance Shuttle: provides shuttle service to current UC Davis students, faculty, and staff with documented disabilities (temporary or permanent).